Natalie is originally from South Lake Tahoe, California. Natalie attended Whitworth University where she received a B.A. in Sociology and Criminal Justice and minors in Psychology and Peace Studies.
Natalie has coached all levels of swimmers but primarily works with the Age Group program on the Waves. Natalie believes that every swimmer is important to the over-all function of the team. Her goals in practice are for the kids to be challenged, have fun and be proud of the accomplishments every day.
- ASCA level 2 certified
- Assistant Coach South Tahoe High School Swim team
- Assistant Coach Coeur d'Alene Area Swim Team
- Assistant Coach/Site Manager Spokane Waves Aquatic Team
- Started Club swimming at age 7 for the Tahoe Swim Club
- Swam for South Tahoe High School for 4 years
- 2006 Nevada State Champ in the 200 freestyle
- Four-time Swimmer of the year for Whitworth University
- 2010 Female Athlete of the year for Whitworth University
- Whitworth University record holder in the 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 1650 freestyle
- Northwest Conference Record Holder in the 200, 500 and 1650 freestyle
- Four-time Northwest Conference Swimmer of the Meet
- 12-time NCAA Division III All American